What documents need to be filed?
- Copy of Applicant's Personal Identification Document -DPI-
- A legible photocopy of both sides of the Applicant's undergraduate degree with all seals and registrations required by law (Comptroller General of Accounts and Superintendence of Tax Administration). If you are temporarily unable to present the required undergraduate degree, you may file a graduation certificate or certification of having completed the curriculum; while the required undergraduate degree is filed.
- Two recommendation letters, one of them preferably from Applicant's employer
What steps should I take in order to be admitted to EdG?
- Complete the online application form.
- Arrange an interview with the Director of Admissions.
- File all the required documents.
- If you are admitted, you will receive a letter from Escuela de Gobierno and will be required to pay the enrollment fee at the bank.
After your paperwork has been reviewed and you have been admitted, you will receive a letter with instructions on the registration process for the Master´s Degree in Governance and Leadership or the Undergraduate Degree in Political Leadership.