He is a political scientist specialized in quantitative methods and their implementation in R. He has over ten years of experience in university teaching, socio-political research and consultancy. His is interested in developing solutions to complex social challenges, strengthening democratic institutions, analyzing public opinion and conducting impact assessments as a part of, or in charge of, diverse and committed teams.
- 2018 "Technical analysis on the viability of the regulation of district parties". Guatemala: NDI
- 2018 " Legislative agenda proposal 2020-2024". Guatemala: ASIES
- 2016 " The survival of political parties, congressmen and mayors". Guatemala: ASIES
- 2015 "Bringing parties and citizens closer together". In P. Huratdo (Ed.), Guatemala Camina. Guatemala: ASIES
- 2013 "Size Matters: Variations Across Districts in Guatemala's Legislative Elections. Guatemala: ASIES.