He graduated as a lawyer from the Central University of Venezuela. He has a Master in Constitutional Procedural Law ( Monteavila University); Master in Administrative Law (Central University of Venezuela); Master in Legal Argumentation (University of Alicante) and an LL.M. Master di II livello on Global Rule of Law & Constitutional Democracy (Università degli Studi di Genova); he also obtained Doctorate in Law ( Austral University). In the field of academia and research, he has taught Constitutional Law (Central University of Venezuela), and at Francisco Marroquín University. He has also taught at Andrés Bello Catholic University, Simón Bolívar University and Monteavila University. He is a member of the Venezuelan Association of Constitutional Law and of the editorial board of several academic journals. He directs the seminars "Civilization and Perspectives" of the Fe y Libertad Institute. He is currently the director of the Institutional Department at the Libertad y Desarrollo Foundation, as well as a professor of Administrative Law at Escuela de Gobierno. He has carried out several investigations in the areas of legal-constitutional and administrative law, and has published more than sixty academic articles in books, magazines and chapters of indexed and arbitrated books.
- «Critical Reflections on the Concepts of Law and Politics in the Philosophy of Bruno Leoni». Liberty Fund. Indianapolis-USA, 45 pp.
- "Reflections on the Increase of the Venezuelan State Central Administration: Critical Considerations on the "administrativization" of Venezuelan society (1811-2018)" in Brewer-Carías, Allan R., et al, in Ley Orgánica de la Administración Pública, Editorial Jurídica Venezolana, New York, 2019.
- "Logics for the Defeatable Argumentation and Evaluation of Argumentations in Legal Contexts of Eduardo Piacenza", Writings of Eduardo Piacenza, Marcial Pons, Madrid- Andrés Bello Catholic University, Caracas,-Madrid, 2017.
- "Liberalism and Libertarianism: Critical Reflections", Laissez-Faire, n° 47, Edited by Julio H. Cole, Francisco Marroquín University, Guatemala City, 2017, pp. 19-42.
- "Reflections on Government and Law in the Lessons on Adam Smith's Jurisprudence" in A Companion to Adam Smith, Edited by Julio H. Cole, Francisco Marroquín University, Guatemala City, 2017, pp.5-48.